Fachschaft W Theme
A pleasant-to-read, customizable WordPress theme designed for large organizations and government. Customized for fachschaftw.de.
Forked from the "Big Brother" theme by automattic.
GNU General Public License v2
or later, see
Contributors: automattic, AK Technik Fachschaft W HsKa
- Tested up to: 4.9
- Stable tag: 3.6
- In your admin panel, go to Appearance -> Themes and click the Add New button.
- Click Upload and Choose File, then select the theme’s .zip file. Click Install Now.
- Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is my custom menu?
You can activate an optional custom menu under Appearance -> Menus, which will be displayed beneath the header area.
Does FSW support widgets?
Yes! You can add widgets under Appearance -> Widgets, and they will appear in the sidebar.
Does FSW support Post Formats?
FSW supports Aside, Image, Video, Quote, and Link post formats. Each is denoted with a unique symbol.
How do I add links to my favorite social networks?
You can add links to a multitude of social services underneath your site title following these steps:
- Create a new Custom Menu, and assign it to the Social Links Menu location.
- Add links to each of your social services using the Links panel.
- Icons for your social links will automatically appear in the header.
Quick Specs (all measurements in pixels)
- The main column width is 896px.
- The sidebar width is 384px.
- The recommended size for a custom header image is 1000 × 200
1.1.0 - Sept 28th, 2018
- Fix German translation issues
- Add call-to-action button styles
1.0.16 - July 5th, 2018
- Documentation updates, sassc instead of sass instructions
- Typography: Overpass for headers
1.0.15 - November 24, 2017
- Rework breadcrumbs, put entry-meta on bottom of article, update translations
1.0.14 - October 18, 2017
- Include new webfonts: Aleo, Titillium, PT Sans, Overpass
1.0.13 - September 2, 2017
- Proper custom header, also on mobile, change default fonts
1.0.11 - January 7, 2017
- Namespace change
1.0.6 - April 18, 2015
- Added support for extended set of social media icons.
- Updated Genericons to v 3.3.
1.0.5 - November 3, 2014
- Update Site Logo template tags for Jetpack.
1.0.4 - October 29, 2014
- Add author display to multi-author blogs.
1.0.1 - June 30, 2014
- Initial release
sassc [-t expanded] [-m (sourcemap) ] style.scss style.css
[ | sed '/^$/d' ]
[ | cssmin > style.min.css]to generate stylesheet
sass [-t expanded] [--sourcemap=none|auto] [--update] style.scss:style.csswith ruby sass instead of
- Look into
pomo.shis provided to generate