- Updated images with newer versions, except for Node: the js stuff will not compile with a version > 10
- Removed python3-dev and sqlite3 in step 2, they are not needed
- Added flask to pip, cf. issue #621
- Some small improvements here and there like a good practice for gunicorn use in Docker cf. https://pythonspeed.com/articles/gunicorn-in-docker/
Until this fix, likes counters of replies are only displayed if the parent comment has likes.
This is because the previous CSS rule there applied to **all** HTML children of the element with the `isso-no-votes` class, not only its own footer likes ounter.
With this PR we get the expected behaviour
New "flags" option in the [markdown] section to customize
Misaka's Markdown HTML rendering.
By default, no flags are set.
flags = skip-html, escape, hard-wrap
Update CHANGES.rst and add the section to the sample
isso.conf and isso-dev.conf
* Minor text improvements to faq.rst
* Fixed minor mistake to faq.rst
* Minor grammar fixes to troubleshooting.rst
* Minor grammar improvements to quickstart.rst
* Minor text changes to install.rst
* Improved text in multiple-sites.rst
* Misspelled word
* Minor text changes
Automatically approve comments by an email address if that address has
had a comment approved within the last 6 months. No ownership verification
is done on the entered email address. This means that if someone is able
to guess correctly the email address used by a previously approved author,
they will be able to have their new comment auto-approved.